The “Lighthouse” multifaceted headquarters building is to be a remarkable facility that will serve multiple purposes, including providing housing units and supporting various charity programs. This summary provides an overview of the different floors and amenities that will be available in this building, and the impact that we believe it will have around the world in the “Galilee of the Nations”
- The first floor includes a double room warehouse, a coffee shop, a BBQ area, and outdoor fellowship area, also manager’s offices, a linen room, washing machines, dryers, and additional aid goods for those in need.
- The second floor offers housing options, including private accommodations for lone soldiers and five bunk room dorms separated by gender. The dorms feature multiple bunk beds, and each room has its own bathroom. There is also an outside wrap-around porch with private entrances for each room.
- The third floor is dedicated to five membership suites, which are available for free to new immigrants and as part of the membership program for others. Each suite provides a large double bed and a private bathroom.
- The fourth floor houses the main hall with the: Galilean Interactive Museum, featuring a presentation screen, a dining area with an industrial kitchen, and a bathroom.
- Currently, access to the building is limited to stairs, but the organization is working to obtain permits from the City of Tiberias Municipality to install bomb shelters and an elevator for improved safety and accessibility.
- The “Lighthouse” project is currently undergoing renovations, and contributions are welcome.
- The initiative takes inspiration from the Bible verse Isaiah 9:2, which states, “The people who walked in darkness have seen a great light; those who dwell in the land of the shadow of death, light shone upon them.